weber.mur 652Product formerly named: maxit ip 333
Single-layer clay plaster with special raw materials and mineral additives
weber.mur 652 is only available regionally. For information on availability, please contact your responsible technical advisor.
up to 0.8 mm
8 mm - 20 mm
approx. 7 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.mur 652 is used as single-layer (2 passes) clay plaster or two-layer underlay clay plaster. Thanks to its excellent heat storage capacity, very good ability to absorb and to release moisture it provides a climateregulating effect.
Therefore, ideally suited for renovation of historical monument.
Can also be used as underlay render and in a wide variety of surface finishes.
Furthermore, suited for domestic kitchens and bathrooms for indoors.
- easy application
- regulates climate inside rooms
- very good bonding strength
- best suited for machine application
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C - ≤ +35 °C.
- Prevent fresh plaster surfaces from drying out too quickly.
- For application and design, follow the national guidelines/standards; if not issued and if necessary, refer to the norms DIN 18350 VOB/C and DIN 18550.
- Limits of use: weber.mur 652 is not allowed in splash water areas; however, its use in residential kitchens and bathrooms is allowed. Tile fixing on top of weber.mur 652 is not permitted.
- The drying of the clay plaster must take place largely within a few days. If natural drying is not sufficient, sufficient transverse ventilation must be provided.
- Clay plasters must be able to dry out quickly to ensure a secure bond without the risk of cracks. Sufficient drying is given, whenever the clay plaster is light dry after approx. 2 - 5 days (in case of normal application thickness).
- Apply the primer weber.prim 406 diluted with water in a ratio of 1 : 1 up to 1 : 2, to regulate the porosity of absorbent substrates and to strengthen the plaster surface.