weber.dur 101Product formerly named: maxit multi 280
approx. 1.0 mm and 1.5 mm
natural white, natural grey
3 mm - 5 mm
approx. 6 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.dur 101 is used as bondcoat for all mineral Weber underlay renders on non-absorbent, dense and smooth substrates like concrete and clinker. Also, as smooth top coat render on concrete substrates on socket parts of facades.
Furthermore, suitable as a building adhesive.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- creates an optimal contact surface
- extremely high bonding strength
- for use as bondcoat on non-absorbent substrates
- for use as smooth top coat render on concrete substrates on socket parts of facades
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunlight, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the bonding layer. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.