weber.dur 120Product formerly named: maxit ip 14
Mineral cement render as a base coat or base and top coat for very heavily stressed surfaces
approx. 1.0 mm - max. 2.0 mm
10 mm - 20 mm
approx. 5.5 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.dur 120 is used outdoors as base coat render on masonries, in particular for facade parts and walls with permanent damp exposure.
Also, as base coat render for external waterproofing of earth-contacting basement walls.
Furthermore, as base coat and as a smooth top coat render for facade socket parts.
Indoors as base coat or base coat and top coat render.
Can be coated with all Weber thin-layer mineral and organic overlay renders (finish top coats) and all Weber paints for exterior or interior use.
Furthermore, for use in swimming pools, we recommend the quick-setting levelling mortar weber.plan 819.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- resistant to splash water and permanent dampness; hence suited for socket parts of facades and earth-contacting basement walls
- weather- and frost-resistant
- resistant to high mechanical loads
- easy finishing works
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use as base coat or base coat + top coat on new and old masonries under Weber overlay renders and/or paints
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunshine, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- Limits of use: weber.dur 120 is not suitable for the hereunder mentioned substrates.
- Highly heat-insulating masonries (lightweight vertically perforated bricks with thermal conductivity λ < 0.11 W/mK and aerated concrete blocks of type G 2): use the lime-cement underlay renders weber.dur 132/132 SLK/137 or 140 SLK.
- Mixed masonries (brickwork, quarry stones, aerated concrete, concrete): only use a lightweight lime-cement underlay render, like weber.dur 121/121 SLK/132/132 SLK/135/136/137 or 140 SLK. A reinforcement layer (bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 + woven mesh weber.therm 310) is necessary on top of the render.
- Chipboard concrete formwork blocks / wood wool lightweight panels: use the lime underlay render weber.cal 172 or the lime-cement ones weber.dur 121/121 SLK/132/132 SLK/135/136/137 or 140 SLK.
- Mineral building slabs (for ex. Aquapanel Outdoor, Blueclad, Duri/Masterpaneel): apply a fullsurface reinforcement layer (thickness 5 - 7 mm) consisting of the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 or 301 and the woven mesh weber.therm 310 (mesh size 8 x 8 mm) on the levelled render layer.
- Polystyrene formwork blocks: see above; in case of thicker layer > 7 mm use the lightweight underlay render weber.therm 376 (8 - 20 mm).