weber.dur 121Product formerly named: maxit ip 14 L
approx. 1.0 mm
15 mm - 20 mm
approx. 7.5 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.dur 121 is used outdoors as base coat render on masonry, on facade socket parts, in particular on heat-insulating masonries.
Also, indoors as base coat and smooth top coat render.
As base coat, it can be coated with all Weber thin-layer mineral and organic overlay renders (finish top coats).
As base coat and smooth top coat render it can be coated with solvent-free paints for interior use.
Furthermore, as interior base coat render under ceramic wall tiles and slabs.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- resistant to splash water and permanent damp; hence suited for socket parts of facades
- weather- and frost-resistant
- highly water-repellent
- resistant to high mechanical loads
- very resistant to impact
- low tension when hardening
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use as base coat or base coat + top coat on new and old masonries under Weber overlay renders and/or paints
- also for use as interior base coat under ceramic tiles
- for use outdoors and indoors, depending on specific use
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunshine, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- weber.dur 121 is suitable for interior use as base coat for ceramic wall tiles and slabs with a total weight of 50 kg/m² including thin-bed mortar and tiles/slabs.
- Exterior use under ceramic wall tiles and slabs: apply the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 with the woven mesh weber.therm 310 (mesh size 8 x 8 mm) on the whole surface of the levelled render layer; afterwards lay ceramic coverings.
- Limits of use: weber.dur 121 is not suitable for the hereunder mentioned substrates.
- Highly heat-insulating masonries (lightweight vertically perforated bricks with thermal conductivity λ < 0.11 W/mK and aerated concrete blocks of type G 2): use the lime-cement underlay renders weber.dur 132/132 SLK/137 or 140 SLK.
- Mineral building slabs (for ex. Aquapanel Outdoor, Blueclad, Duri/Masterpaneel): apply a fullsurface reinforcement layer (thickness 5 - 7 mm) consisting of the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 or 301 and the woven mesh weber.therm 310 on the levelled render layer.
- Polystyrene formwork blocks: see above; in case of thicker layer > 7 mm use the lightweight underlay render weber.therm 376 (8 - 20 mm).