weber.dur 132Product formerly named: maxit ip 18 E
Mineral lightweight render with round EPS fillers as base coat or interior base coat and top coat
10 mm - 20 mm
approx. 8 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for up to 3 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
weber.dur 132 is particularly dedicated for use on highly heat-insulating masonries.
Outdoors and indoors as base coat render with all Weber thick-layer and thin-layer mineral or organic overlay renders (finish top coats).
Also, indoors as base coat and top coat render with all Weber mineral or organic overlay renders.
For subordinated requirements, it can also be coated with solvent-free paints for interior use.
Furthermore, as interior and exterior base coat render under ceramic wall tiles and slabs.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- high yield
- open to water vapour diffusion
- low tension thanks to low modulus of elasticity
- best fitted for highly heat-insulating masonry due to its low bulk density and low thermal conductivity
- enables quick finishing works
- can be smoothed
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use on all mineral substrates and all highly heat-insulating wall building elements
- also as interior and exterior base coat under ceramic tiles
- for use outdoors and indoors, depending on specific use
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunshine, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- weber.dur 132 is suitable for interior use as base coat render for ceramic wall tiles and slabs up to a total weight of 25 kg/m² for thin-bed mortar and tiles.
- Exterior use under ceramic wall tiles and slabs: apply the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 or 301 with the woven mesh weber.therm 310 on the whole surface of the levelled render; afterwards lay ceramic coverings.
- Limits of use: weber.dur 132 is not suitable for the hereunder mentioned substrates.
- Mineral building slabs (for ex. Aquapanel Outdoor, Blueclad, Duri/Masterpaneel): apply a fullsurface reinforcement layer (thickness 5 - 7 mm) consisting of the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 and the woven mesh weber.therm 310 (mesh size 8 x 8 mm) on the levelled render layer; in case of thicker layer > 7 mm use the lightweight underlay render weber.therm 376.
- Polystyrene formwork blocks: see above; in case of thicker layer > 7 mm use the lightweight underlay render weber.therm 376 (8 - 20 mm).
- Under favourable weather and hardening conditions, weber.dur 132 can be coated with all Weber mineral thin-layer overlay renders (range weber.star) after a drying time of ½ day per mm of application thickness.