weber.dur 136Product formerly named: maxit ip 18 L
approx. 1.0 mm
10 mm - 20 mm
approx. 8 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.dur 136 is particularly dedicated for use on highly heat-insulating masonries.
Outdoors and indoors as base coat render on masonries with all Weber thick-layer and thin-layer mineral or organic overlay renders (finish top coats).
Also, outdoors and indoors for use as base coat and top coat render with solvent-free or solvent-containing paints.
Furthermore, as interior base coat render for ceramic wall tiles and slabs.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- open to water vapour diffusion
- particularly suitable for heat-insulating masonry
- very low tension thanks to its low dynamic modulus of elasticity
- good non-sag behaviour
- purely mineral
- offers a nice and smooth surface
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use as base coat or base coat + top coat on many substrates
- also as interior base coat under ceramic tiles
- for use outdoors and indoors, depending on specific use
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunshine, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- weber.dur 136 is suitable for interior use as base coat for ceramic wall tiles and slabs up to a total weight of 25 kg/m² including thin-bed mortar and tiles.
- Exterior use under ceramic wall tiles and slabs: apply the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 or 301 with the woven mesh weber.therm 310 (mesh size 8 x 8 mm) on the whole surface of the levelled render; afterwards lay ceramic coverings.
- Limits of use: weber.dur 136 is not suitable for the hereunder mentioned substrates.
- Highly heat-insulating masonries (lightweight perforated bricks with thermal conductivity λ < 0.11 W/mK and aerated concrete of type G 2): use the lightweight lime-cement underlay renders weber.dur 132/132 SLK/137 or 140 SLK.
- Mineral building slabs (for ex. Aquapanel Outdoor, Blueclad, Duri/Masterpaneel): apply a fullsurface reinforcement layer (thickness 5 - 7 mm) consisting of the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300 or 301 and the woven mesh weber.therm 310 (mesh size 8 x 8 mm) on the levelled render layer.
- Polystyrene formwork blocks: see above; in case of thicker layer > 7 mm use the lightweight underlay render weber.therm 376 (8 - 20 mm).