weber.dur 141Product formerly named: maxit 810
For a wide range of applications in the repair and shell construction sector, as well as refurbishments
up to 1 mm
10 mm - 200 mm
approx. 12 liters / 20 kg
The material can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.dur 141 is used with a high content of mineral lightweight aggregates.
Ideal for closing filling wall slots, installation and cable shafts as well as backfilling mortar for cavities, masonry openings, etc.
Also for facing walls in bathrooms, WCs and kitchens as well as for wall straightening. The mortar replaces the usual facing walling in the area of all types of built-in parts, such as pipelines for waste water, ventilation, cold and hot water supply, cabling, heating and electrical distributors, flushing cisterns and fans.
Furthermore, as patching mortar when installing windows and frames.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- good adhesion to pipes
- good non-sag behaviour
- excellent bonding strength
- easy application
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use as backfilling mortar for slots, cavities etc.
- also as patching mortar for assembly of windows and frames
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunlight, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the mortar. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- Respect the drying time of weber.dur 141 of 1 day per 5 mm thickness prior to the next applications.
- Minimum drying time: 7 days.