weber.star 272Product formerly named: maxit ip Kellenwurf Kalk
4.0 mm and 6.0 mm
white (diamond 0010)
up to 12 mm
approx. 5 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.star 272 is used as overlay render (top coat) on weber.dur underlay renders (base coat).
For use indoors and outdoors.
- creates a healthy living climate thanks to its optimal water vapour permeability
- high protection against driving rain (exposure class III with rainfall over 800 mm according to DIN 4108)
- robust and lively throw-on texture
- application and texturing in one operation
- only for manual application
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunlight, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- After drying the render colour might vary due to natural deviations of raw materials, render texture as well as application and drying conditions. For the same reasons the render colour might deviate from the Weber dry sample or colour chart. Colour variations cannot be considered as quality loss or as justified claim.
- If possible, order the whole material quantity for the building site in one. If any buckets with different batch numbers, mix them with one another.
- Permanent high humidity level and dirt deposits for ex. in cases of application on socket areas of facades, faulty drainage and planting of trees close to buildings can promote the formation of algae and fungi.