weber.star 295Product formerly named: maxit ip 17
Mineral render/plaster with high bonding strength and smooth texture
approx. 1 mm
3 mm - 5 mm
approx. 6.5 liters/ 30 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.star 295 is used as overlay render (top coat) for indoors and outdoors on weber.dur underlay renders (base coat).
Also, as finish top coat on the weber.therm Etics (external thermal insulation composite systems) on the socket parts of facades.
Furthermore, as a one-layer render on concrete.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- resistant surface
- very good adhesion to base coat
- permeable to water vapour
- smooth texture
- also for use on concrete and on socket parts of facades
- for mechanical and manual application
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunlight, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- After drying the render colour might vary due to natural deviations of raw materials, render texture as well as application and drying conditions. For the same reasons, the render colour might deviate from the Weber dry sample or colour chart. Colour variations cannot be considered as quality loss or as justified claim.
- If possible, order the whole material for the job site at the same time. Packagings with different batch numbers must be mixed together.
- Permanent high humidity level and dirt deposits for ex. in cases of application on socket areas of facades, faulty drainage and planting of trees close to buildings can promote the formation of algae and fungi.