weber.top 203 AquaBalance
1.5 mm and 2.0 m
white (diamond 0010) and colours according to the Weber colour chart; special colours upon request
Render layer: 8.0 mm + grain size thickness
approx. 4.6 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.top 203 AquaBalance is used as overlay render (top coat) for indoors and outdoors on weber.dur underlay renders (base coat). Also as finish top coat on the insulating render weber.therm and weber.therm Etics (external thermal insulation composite systems).
- without biocidal film preservation
- hydrophilic surface with a balanced moisture management
- excellent and durable protection against formation of algae and fungi
- high protection against driving rain (exposure class III with rainfall over 800 mm according to DIN 4108)
- creates a healthy living climate thanks to its optimal water vapour permeability
- self-cleaning effect
- light reflection through mica aggregates
- fine-graded and discreet scratched finish texture
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use indoors and outdoors
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunlight, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- After drying the render colour might vary due to natural deviations of raw materials, render texture as well as application and drying conditions. For the same reasons the render colour might deviate from the Weber dry sample and colour chart. Colour variations cannot be considered as quality loss or as justified claim.
- If possible, order the whole material quantity for the building site in one. If any buckets with different batch numbers, mix them with one another.
- weber.top 203 AquaBalance has an optimized moisture management and offers a very high and durable protection against algae and fungal attack.
- Permanent high humidity level and dirt deposits for ex. in cases of application on socket areas of facades, faulty drainage and planting of trees close to buildings can promote the formation of algae and fungi.