Silicone resin paint with very high filling performance for filling hairline cracks and for compensating render textures
white (200.3) and colours according to Weber colour chart
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept frost-free and protected from sunlight (at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C). Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to use it.
Fields of application
weber.ton 415 is used as water-repellent coating with a very high filling capacity to equalize hair-cracks and textured surfaces of overly renders.
Suitable for all unpainted overlay renders/plasters, concrete, lime sandstones, sandstones and similar substrates.
Furthermore, as for the renovation of mineral paints (range weber.star and weber.top) and dispersion paints (range weber.pas).
For use indoors and outdoors.
- very high filling performance
- In case of repair works of old renders/plasters, make sure that the repaired surfaces correspond in structure, hardness and porosity to those of the old render/plaster, in order to avoid shading and colour deviations after completion of painting works.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render/plaster. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- If possible, order the whole material quantity for the building site in one. If any buckets of different batch numbers, mix them with one another.
- The product is factory-set to algicide and fungicide. Handle biocides carefully. Always read packaging label and product information before use.
- If a higher resistance against algal and fungal growth is requested, we recommend using the biocide-free product range AquaBalance for paints.
- Permanent high humidity level and dirt deposits for ex. in cases of application on socket areas of facades, faulty drainage and planting of trees close to buildings can promote the formation of algae and fungi.