weber.prim 403Product formerly named: maxit prim 1060 Edelputz-Haftgrund
Organic, solvent-free, white-pigmented primer coat for egalizing porosity of substrates and for improving adhesion
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept cool and frost-free. Frost will destroy the product. After thawing it is not allowed to use it.
Fields of application
weber.prim 403 is used for egalizing porosity level of substrates with different absorbency and for improving the adhesion of the next layer.
As a primer for all Weber organic thin-layer finish top coats (overlay renders) of the range weber.pas.
- reduces the porosity of the whole substrate
- available as tinted version (15 liter bucket)
- drying time: approx. 24 hours
- for use indoors and outdoors
- Do not add any foreign substances during application.
- Temperature of air and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thicknes of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).