weber.san 160 WTAProduct formerly named: maxit san Vorspritz
Mineral, high-performance bondcoat for pre-treatment of old salt- contaminated and damp masonries
< 3 mm
3 mm - 6 mm
approx. 6 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.san 160 WTA is used as stipple coat/bondcoat for damp-proof renders within the renovation of old damp and salt-contaminated
The different grain sizes of its aggregates provide an optimal mechanical bond with the post-applied damp-proof renders/plasters weber.san 161, 162 WTA and 163 WTA, and also the waterproof render weber.san 164.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- egalizes the substrate porosity
- provides a rough surface for post-applied render/plaster layer
- resistant to salts
- purely mineral
- open to water vapour diffusion
- for mechanical and manual application
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C.
- Protect the freshly applied bondcoat from rain to avoid among others efflorescence and from too quick dehydration, in order to ensure an optimal hardening.
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the bondcoat. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.