weber.san 162 WTAProduct formerly named: maxit san Standard
< 1.5 mm
at least 20 mm
approx. 7.5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.san 162 WTA is suitable for durable renovation of old salt-contaminated and damp masonries.
Due to its capillary conductivity, good water permeability and high air void content the product forms an ideal substrate for post-applied and system-compliant overlay renders (top coats).
Indoors, weber.san 162 WTA can be painted with all Weber mineral paints (range weber.cal).
Outdoors, it must be covered with all Weber mineral top coats (range weber.star and weber.top).
For use indoors and outdoors.
- purely mineral
- highly open to water vapour diffusion
- resistant to salts
- easy application
- for mechanical and manual application
- for use indoors and outdoors
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C
- Protect the freshly applied render/plaster from rain so as to avoid among others efflorescence and from too quick dehydration, in order to ensure an optimal hardening.
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Remove cement laitance (hard sinter skin).
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- Whenever a thickness > 30 mm is required (in case of high salt contamination and/or in case of levelling uneven masonries), apply the damp-proof base coat render weber.san 163 WTA with high salt-storage capacity as first coat.