weber.san 163 WTAProduct formerly named: maxit san Grund
Mineral levelling render for uneven walls and salt-storage damp-proof render for masonries with high salt contamination (EN 998-1) and damp masonries
< 1 mm
10 mm - 20 mm
8.5 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.san 163 WTA is a component of the masonry repair system weber.san with damp-proof renders/plasters.
Particularly dedicated for use in case of high salt content and prevents migration of dissolved salts into the post-applied damp-proof render/plaster.
Due to its porous structure, it is able to take up damaging salt crystals.
Suitable on the internal side of basement walls below ground level and on the external side of masonries above ground level (splash water areas/facade socket areas), which are damaged by moisture and salt-contaminated.
To be overcoated with a damp-proof render/plaster like weber.san 161 or 162 WTA.
Furthermore, for levelling great unevenesses of damp and salt-contaminated masonry walls.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- purely mineral
- good stability on walls
- high yield
- high salt-storage capacity, thanks to its high air content
- highly open to water vapour diffusion
- resistant to frost and weathering
- low capillary water absorption
- easy application
- for mechanical and manual application
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C
- Protect the freshly applied render/plaster from rain so as to avoid among others efflorescence and from too quick dehydration, in order to ensure an optimal hardening.
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Remove cement laitance (hard sinter skin).
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.