Restoration of a listed urban villa on the Spree in accordance with guidelines
The Simon Palais was donated by the philanthropist Ida Simon from 1909-1911 as an infirmary for destitute Berlin women and girls.
The intense red colour of the facade is particularly striking. Weber mixed this shade as a special recipe according to the historic model.
The Romeo Zaccaria company applied this special mixture weber.top 203 as mineral thick-layer scratch top coat render with Jura grains (size 2 mm) and mica on 1.200 m2; it was coated with a combed layer in the facade socket area. Today, the building contains luxurious flats with a view of the river Spree and Museum Island.
- Brochure Referenzobjekt Palais Simon (PDF - 261,21 KB) Download • Send