weber.pas 434Product formerly named: maxit mosaik Buntsteinputz
16 colours according to the Weber colour chart
3.0 mm - 4.5 mm
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept protected from direct sunlight and frost-free (at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C).
Fields of application
weber.pas 434 is used as natural stone plaster/render (top coat) for indoors and outdoors on weber.dur underlay renders (base coat), mainly in corridors, entrance halls, staircases and hall stairs.
Also, suitable as a finish top coat on facade socket areas on weber.therm Etics (external thermal insulation composite systems).
- highly water-repellent
- resistant to splash water
- resistant to high mechanical loads
- extremely impact-resistant
- very good adhesion to all substrates
- highly elastic
- coloured and granular floated finish
- for use indoors and outdoors
- During application and drying, the temperature of air, materials and substrate must always be above +8 °C and the relative humidity rate must be below 80 %.
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunlight, strong winds or moisture.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- After drying the render colour might vary due to natural deviations of raw materials, render structure as well as application and drying conditions. For the same reasons the render colour might deviate from the Weber dry sample or colour chart. Colour variations cannot be considered as quality loss or as justified claim.
- If possible, order the whole material quantity for the building site in one. If any buckets with different batch numbers, mix them with one another.
- Only use stainless steel tools.
- The drying times are about 3 days under normal conditions (+20 °C/65% relative humidity rate); lower temperatures and higher humidity rates prolong this time.
- The product may become temporarily cloudy when exposed to moisture, until it has hardened completely (possibly several weeks); the turbidity disappears after full drying.