weber.pas spectraProduct formerly named: maxit spectra Spritzputz I
Pasty (wet) organic and water vapour-permeable top coat with low consumption and easy workability
approx. 1.3 mm
1.0 mm - 2.0 mm
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept protected from direct sunlight and frost-free (at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C).
Fields of application
weber.pas spectra is used as pasty (wet form) and water vapour-permeable lime plaster the product stands out by its rapid and easy application as well as by low consumption. Suitable as overlay render (top coat) on all load-bearing and smooth mineral underlay renders weber.dur, reinforced mortars weber.therm, concrete and similar. Also on all load-bearing organic underlay renders.
For use indoors.
- fits mechanical application: can be sprayed
- highly elastic
- water vapour-permeable
- high bonding to substrate
- Material dries by evaporation of water. Therefore, damp weather will delay drying. Complete drying may take up to 2 weeks.
- During application and drying, the temperature of air, materials and substrate must always be above +5 °C and the relative humidity rate must be below 80%.
- Protect fresh render surfaces from direct sunlight, strong winds or moisture.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- After drying the render colour might vary due to natural deviations of raw materials, render structure as well as application and drying conditions. For the same reasons, the render colour might deviate from the Weber dry sample or colour chart. Colour variations cannot be considered as quality loss or as justified claim.
- If possible, order the whole material quantity for the building site in one. If any buckets with different batch numbers, mix them with one another.