max. 4.5 liters/25 kg
The product can be stored at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4602 is used as a coarse levelling layer for very uneven industrial floors (concrete or screeds) prior to application of the final cement-based levelling compounds weber.floor 4610 Industry Top, weber.floor 4650 DesignColour and weber.floor 4655 Industry ResinBase or the epoxy resin coatings (weber.floor 4740 and 4741) in a thickness ˃ 2 mm. As top wear layer (without covering) for direct use on floors with light loads, such as pedestrian traffic, hand-pulled, pneumatic-tyred carts and moderate forklift traffic with pneumatic or solid rubber tyres. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C25 – F7 – AR1
- high flow performance and very good levelling property
- fits mechanical application very well
- very quick and economical application with weber.floor Pumptruck (mixing and pumping)
- early open to foot traffic
- can be used in different layer thicknesses (5 - 50 mm)
- resistance to abrasion (class AR1)
- suitable as coarse levelling layer (underlay) under reactive resin coatings
- suitable as top wear layer for vehicular traffic with light mechanical loads in industrial facilities
- self-aerating: no need of spike roller
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to levelling works on floors. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Assess the levelling requirement beforehand and mark the finished floor heights.
- Take over existing movement joints.
- In case of slopes (max. 1.5%) the flow performance can vary at some extent by reducing the water dosage.
- Arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry, i.e wall entry points, doorways, wall recesses.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- During application and for 1 week afterwards the ambient air and floor temperatures should not fall below 5 °C.
- Relative humidity rate during setting: max. 70%
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use outdoors.
The hardened surface can vary in colour and appearance depending on raw material, job site conditions and the ʺhandwritingʺof the applicator.
- The untreated surface should generally be cleaned dry by sweeping.
- In case of chemical spillage or frequent moisture protect the surface with a reactive resin coating.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing, pumping and application.