max. 4.5 liters/25 kg
The product can be stored at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4605 is used as high-strength industrial screed on extremely uneven industrial floor surfaces (concrete or cement
screeds) for accommodating cement-based industrial floor coatings like weber.floor 4610 Industry Top and for accommodating reactive resin coatings > 1.5 mm. Dedicated for use as wear layer on floors in warehouses and production halls with light mechanical loads, e.g. pedestrian traffic, hand-pulled and pneumatic tyred carts and medium forklift traffic with pneumatic and solid rubber tyres. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C50 – F7 – AR0.5
- flow-grade and very good levelling property
- fits mechanical application very well
- very quick and economical application with weber.floor MixMobil
- early open to pedestrian traffic
- can be used in different layer thicknesses (30 - 100 mm)
- resistance to abrasion (class AR0.5)
- suitable as industry screed and top wear layer
- Comply with the standards and/or national guidelines relating to levelling works for floors. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Assess the levelling requirement beforehand and mark the finished floor heights.
- Take over existing movement joints.
- In case of slopes (max. 1.5%) the flow performance can vary at some extent by reducing the water dosage.
- Arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry, i.e. wall entry points, doorways, wall recesses.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- During application and for at least 1 week afterwards, the substrate and ambient air temperatures should not fall below 5 °C.
- Relative humidity rate during setting: max. 70%
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use outdoors.
The hardened surface can vary in colour and appearance depending on raw material, job site conditions and the “handwriting” of the applicator.
- The untreated surface should generally be cleaned dry by sweeping.
- In case of chemical spillage or frequent moisture protect the surface with a reactive resin coating.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing, pumping and application.