Fields of application
For height compensation on concrete or screed industrial floors with high mechanical loads and with high demands for flatness.
Dedicated for use as wear layer on floors in warehouses and production halls with intensive forklift traffic, especially for medium or heavy loads on wheels. Also for parking buildings and underground car parks. A subsequent application with Weber reactive-resin based coatings/paints is possible.
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C35 – F10 – A0.5
- resistant to high mechanical loads
- max. grain size 1.0 mm
- suitable for mechanical application (mixing and pumping)
- very good flow performance
- early open to pedestrian traffi
- tested non-skid performance (skid-proof level 10)
- resistant to abrasion (grade AR 0.5 according to EN 13892-4 / roll test BCA)
- resistant to mineral oils
- open to water vapour