weber.floor 4640 New Product
Flow-grade concrete repair mortar R4 and levelling compound for thicknesses 10- 80 mm (CT-C50-F7)
- as concrete replacement mortar: max. 3.5 liters/25 kg
- as levelling compound: 3.5 - 3.75 liters/25 kg
The product can be stored up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, cool and frost-free.
weber.floor 4640 is a combination product for renovation works of concrete floors. On one hand it can be used as reprofiling mortar or concrete replacement mortar and on the other hand as levelling compound in areas like courtyards, underground parking lots, warehouses production premises etc. For floor surfaces which are subject to damp, frost and de-icing salts as well as high mechanical loads. Dedicated for use as top wear layer on floors in warehouses and production halls with medium loads. A subsequent covering with weber reactive-resin based coatings (for ex. weber.floor 4740 and 4741) or with the cement-based levelling compound for industrial floors weber.floor 4610 (4 – 15 mm) is possible. For use indoors and outdoors.
- CE marking: CT – C50 – F7
- repair mortar according to EN 1504-3 (class R4)
- floor levelling compound according to EN 13813
- high flow performance
- very quick and economical application with weber.floor MixMobil (mixing and pumping)
- for use indoors and outdoors
- repair mortar (EN 1504-3 R4) and floor levelling compound in one on concrete surfaces
- high resistance to frost and de-icing salts
- convenient as top wear layer for direct use
- very high mechanical strengths
- open to water vapour
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- In case of slopes (max. 1.5%) the flow performance can vary at some extent by reducing the water dosage.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- The hardened surface can vary in colour and appearance depending on raw material, job site conditions and the “handwriting” of the applicator.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical
- Store material warm and dry before application.
- Protect the freshly applied surfaces from rain during application and till to hardening.
- During application and for 1 week afterwards the ambient air and floor temperatures should not fall below +8 °C.
- Low temperatures clearly extend the aftercare time and delay the setting process.
- Protect the product from freeze during setting process.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing, pumping and application.