approx. 4.7 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4650 is used for levelling floors with light or medium mechanical loads, which should be characterized by a unique character through coloring, a high flatness and a modern appearance. For industrial and commercial floors, such as offices, museums, warehouses and showrooms etc. with pedestrian traffic and/or vehicular traffic (with pneumatic tyres). The installation as a design floor must be carried out by certified companies. For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT − C25 − F7 − AR1
- fits mechanical application very well
- suitable in residential, commercial and industrial areas
- early open to pedestrian traffic
- high flow performance
- dyed in 10 colours
- provides a coloured design floor without joints
- lively and natural appearance
- open to water vapour diffusion
- self-aerating: no need of spike roller
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Assess the levelling requirement beforehand and mark the finished floor heights.
- Take over existing movement joints.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- During application, and for at least 1 week afterwards, the ambient air and floor temperatures should not fall below +10 °C.
- Relative humidity rate during setting: max. 70%
- Existing screed constructions on separating membranes or on insulation boards and heated screeds cannot be coated without an increased risk of cracking. In such cases screed binding agents, layer thickness, flexural strength over the entire cross-section and screed age play a decisive role. If the works are not carried out in accordance with the weber.floor system recommendations, the contractor must check the substrate and the whole system set-up on his own responsibility.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technicaladvice.
- Before application read all instructions given in the Weber documents concerning application of levelling mortars, cleaning and care of industrial and commercial floors. Discuss these instructions with the building owner.
Only companies certified by Weber are allowed to install floors with weber.floor 4650. Following weber floor system recommendations must be observed: “DesignFloor on floating screeds - Cement-based and coloured coating on floating screed in commercial premises, for ex. shops, showrooms, museums, shopping malls and in residential premises” or “DesignFloor on bonded screeds - Cement-based and coloured coating as bonded system in commercial premises, for ex. shops, showrooms, museums, shopping malls and in residential premises”.
- Carefully waterproof edge joints, decorative rails, etc. and connect them at the proper height.
- Subsequent repairs or touch-up attempts remain permanently visible.
- Through-coat contiguous surfaces in one working step without interruptions and/or with material with the same production batch number.
- Minor shade deviations are unavoidable due to different product batches. Apply material with the same batch number (see label on packaging) on contiguous surfaces so as to obtain a uniform colour appearance.
- The colour and appearance of the hardened coating surface can vary depending on the raw materials and specific conditions of job site as well as on the “handwriting” of the applicator.
- Window surfaces should be suspended during installation to prevent direct sunlight.
- Coordinate the laying direction of the working sections with the planner/ builder in advance.
- The individual casting tracks are more or less clearly visible in the finished surface, depending on the colour shade.
- A uniformly pre-treated and a levelled surface contribute to a more uniform appearance.
- Therefore carefully apply the epoxy resin primer weber.floor 4712 (EC 1 -very low emission) on the prepared substrate.
- Respect the recommended standard layer thickness of 6 - 8 mm. Variations of maximum 2 - 3 mm are allowed.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing, pumping and application.