max. 5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4150 is used as bonded self-levelling topping screed mortar via manual or mechanical application. Ideal for levelling works of large surfaces. It forms a sound, even, smooth and load-bearing substrate for all common floor coverings, whenever a rapid covering is requested.
For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C25 – F5 (EN 13813)
- fits machine application well
- high flow performance
- can be applied in different layer thicknesses
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529), when used in a layer thickness ≥ 1 mm under flooring materials
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- ideal for large surfaces
- particularly economical
- low tensions when hardening
- early ready for overlay with flooring materials
- suitable for shear-resistant parquet bonding, when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under floor coverings
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- For application on floating constructions and heated screeds, all walls and upstands (pillars, columns, etc.) within the floor should be separated with an 8 mm thick insulation foam strip; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final floor covering.
- The final surface must receive a covering and cannot be left without.
- If used as heating screed, request information for tailoredmade (special) solutions.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Limits of use: do not use outdoors, on timber planks, chipboards, floating constructions (on separating membranes or on insulation boards)
- Manual application is only possible in a layer thickness ≥ 1 mm.