Fields of application
As bonded self-levelling topping screed mortar via manual or mechanical application. Ideal for levelling works of large surfaces. It forms a sound, even, smooth and load-bearing substrate for all common floor coverings, whenever a rapid covering is requested.
For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 Plus: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C25 – F5 (EN 13813)
- fits machine application well
- high flow performance
- can be applied in different layer thicknesses
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529), when used in a layer thickness ≥ 1 mm under flooring materials
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- ideal for large surfaces
- particularly economical
- low tensions when hardening
- early ready for overlay with flooring materials
- suitable for shear-resistant parquet bonding, when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under floor coverings