Self-levelling, calcium sulphate-based, levelling compound for thicknesses 10 - 30 mm
ax. 4.75 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored in its original unopened packaging for at least 6 months if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4190 is used as height compensation for different substrates in the renovation of floors in residential and commercial constructions. For thin-layer warm water underfloor heating systems (bonded system) with a covering of heating elements by ≥ 10 mm. Also, as topping screed for domestic bathrooms and basement rooms with appropriate waterproofing, but not for wet-duty rooms. In all cases, it forms a load-bearing substrate for all common flooring materials.
For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CA - C30 - F6 (EN 18183)
- fits mechanical mixing and application well
- high flow performance
- resistant under chair castors when used under flooring materials
- low shrinkage and low tension during setting
- very suitable for calcium sulphate screeds and mastic asphalt screeds
- cost-effective for large areas
- heatable after only 6 hours
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- Arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry, i.e. wall entry points, doorways, wall and recesses. Take over existing movement joints.
- Ensure that application fields do not exceed 60 m2; the optimal ratio between length and width should be 2 : 1.
- For application on floating constructions and heated screeds, all walls and up stands (pillars, columns, etc.) within the floor should be separated with an 8-mm thick insulation foam strip; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final covering.
- The final surface must receive a covering and is not allowed to be left without.
- In case of doubt regarding the application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Limits of use: only use indoors.
- For installation in thick layers, a maximum slump of 230 mm (4.0 - 4.25 liters of water per 25 kg bag) is recommended.
- For installation on thin-layer warm water underfloor heating systems (bonded system), the slump should not be set below 240 mm (4.5 - 4.75 liters of water per 25 kg bag).