Quickly ready for covering, fiber-reinforced and flow cement-based floor levelling compound for thicknesses 2 - 50 mm
4.25 – 4.75 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4320 is used as self-levelling mortar for a wide range of floor substrates via manual or mechanical application. As bonded or floating system and as heated screed (as bonded system on electric and capillary tube underfloor heating elements or as unbonded system on heat conducting metal plate underfloor heating elements). Ideal for levelling works of large surfaces as well as for quick refurbishment and renovation of old floors, whenever speed of application and drying are essential. It forms a sound, even, smooth and load-bearing substrate for all common flooring materials.
For use indoors.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT - C30 - F7 (EN 13813)
- good flow performance
- can be used in different layer thicknesses
- quickly ready for overlay with flooring materials
- suitable as bonded system on electric and capillary tube underfloor heating elements
- suitable as unbonded system on heat conducting metal plate underfloor heating elements
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- For application on floating constructions and heated screeds, all walls and upstands (pillars, columns, etc.) within the floor should be separated with an 8-mm thick insulation foam strip; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final covering.
- Plan movement joints for surfaces > 40 m²; in case of side lengths > 6 m, the optimal ratio between length and width should be 2 : 1.
- Arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry, i.e. wall entry points, doorways, wall recesses. Take over existing movement joints.
- The final surface must receive a covering and is not allowed to be left without.
- If used as heating screed, request information for tailored-made (special) solutions.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Limits of use: only use indoors.
- For the levelling of mastic asphalt, follow the next recommendations; in case of surfaces with poor cover of sand, use the epoxy primer weber.floor 4712 (EC 1) and scatter silica sand weber.floor 4936 (0.3 - 0.8 mm); in case of surfaces with good cover of sand, use the acrylic primer weber.floor 4716 diluted with water in a ratio of 1 : 1.
- In the case of floating constructions, the compressibility of the insulation boards must not exceed 3 mm.
- When gluing solid wooden planks, large-sized strip parquet (> 30 cm) or solid parquet with a considerable risk of dimensional change, an intermediate primer with the reactive resins weber.floor 4718 R (PU-based) or weber.floor 4712 (EC 1) (EP-based) must always be applied. Above-mentioned wooden floor coverings are then glued with the 2-comp. PU adhesive weber.floor 4838.
- For unbonded constructions on separating membranes and for floating constructions on insulation boards, the multi-use primer weber.prim 804 or a reactive resin-based primer must always be applied, whenever tiles and slabs are laid using a cement-based adhesive.