standard colours (approximately RAL chart): 1001, 1015, 3009, 5014, 6011, 7001, 7015, 7023, 7030, 7032, 7035, 7040; other colours on request
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry, protected from moisture and direct sunlight, and at temperatures ≥ +10 °C.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4753 is used as industrial coating for mastic asphalt floors, concrete floors and cement screed floors, in for e.g. in workshops, warehouses and production areas, which are subject to mechanical loads.
It can provide smooth coatings (without silica sand) and non-skid coatings (with silica sand on top) in a thickness of 1.5 mm – 30 mm.
Particularly dedicated for coating former industrial areas with mastic asphalt, whenever a decorative coating is desired.
Also, as a top sealer on coated surfaces that have been scattered with silica sand.
Furthermore, as a new coating over old epoxy resin coatings.
- CE marking: SR – B1.5 – AR0.5 – IR5
- resistant to mechanical loads
- very economical
- impervious to liquids
- available in a wide range of colours (approximately RAL colour chart)
- Follow the national guidelines/standards; if not issued and if necessary, refer to the BEB data sheets ‟Industrial floors of reactive resin KH-O/U, KH-1 to KH-5 and KH-O/S” (Germany).
- Minor shade deviations are unavoidable due to different product batches. If a uniform colour appearance is important, work on contiguous sections should be carried out using the same batch number (see label on packaging).
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet relating to pot life and delay for pedestrian traffic are temperature-dependent and are based on +20 °C.
- Polyurethane resins are not permanently colour-stable under UV radiation and weather influences and they tend to become chalky due to accelerated ageing.
- Professional cleaning and care have a positive effect on the service life of epoxy resin sealers and coatings. Request care instructions from Weber.
- The substrate temperature must be at least 3 °C above the prevailing dew point temperature.
- Porous substrates and concrete with air-entraining agents can lead to blisters and channels in the coating.
- The above-mentioned abrasion class (AR) of the CE marking label is given for a smooth coating (without any broadcast of silica sand on top).