weber.floor 4470Product formerly named: maxit plan 470/488
4.0 - 4.5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4470 is ised in residential and commercial constructions with high loads. As bonded screed, floating (un-bonded) screed on separating membrane or on insulation boards, heated floor constructions and on hollow space floors/raised floors.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CAF – C30 – F7 (EN 13813)
- high tensile strength
- low tension
- for high-traffic loads
- for smooth surfaces
- high surface pull-off strength/hardness
- allows fields up to 200 m²
- as base coat for weber.floor 4650 DesignColour
- quickly open to pedestrian traffic
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- Follow the national guidelines/standards. If not issued or if necessary, refer to the norm DIN 18560 relating to the load-dependent
thicknesses of cement screeds.
- Arrange joints on surfaces up to 200 m²; the optimal ratio between length and width should be 2 : 1.
- Take care to install separated heating circuits.
- In the case of heated screeds, refer to the heating record weber.floor 4470.
- When used on all floating constructions, roll out a separating membrane, for e.g. vapour permissive polyethylene coated natron kraft paper or PE foil.
- All walls and upstands (pillars, columns etc.) within the floor should be separated with a 10 mm thick insulation foam strip; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final covering.
- Arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry, e.g. wall entry points, doorways and wall recesses.
- In case of doubt regarding the application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Limits of use: do not use for bonded screed constructions.
- In case of rising damp take the appropriate waterproofing measures.
- Minimal and maximal screed thickness as bonded screed and as floating screed on separating membrane: 30 - 60 mm
- Minimal and maximal screed thickness on underfloor heating: 30 - 80 mm.
- The minimal and maximal screed thickness depends on the system setup for the screed installation (bonded system, floating system on separating membrane or on insulation boards), the thickness of insulation as well as the specific use and weight loads of the floor (residential, commercial, public constructions, etc.).
- Always comply with the national guidelines; if not issued or if necessary, refer to the standards EN 13813 or DIN 18560. Request technical advice for full information.