weber.floor 4491 turbo
approx. 3.75 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4491 turbo is used as fast-drying screed on separating membrane, on insulation boards, on underfloor heating and on hollow space floors/raised floors in residential and commercial constructions and in office areas.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CA - C30 - F5 (EN 13813)
- with flow performance
- low tension and low shrinkage during setting
- allows large working sections up to 200 m²
- ready for overlay with flooring materials after 7 days
- reduces building moisture
- suitable on underfloor heating
- open to light pedestrian traffic in very short delay
- Follow the national guidelines/standards; if not issued and if necessary, refer to the norm DIN 18560 (relating to the load-dependent thicknesses for calcium sulphate flow screeds).
- Arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry, i.e. wall entry points, doorways, wall recesses. Take over movement joints.
- Seamless surfaces of up to 200 m² can be installed; the optimal ratio between length and width should be 2 : 1.
- Pay attention to separated heating circuits; expansion joints must be installed between separately geared heating circuits and cold-hot zones.
- For application on floating constructions, walls and any upstands (pillars, columns, etc.) within the floor should be separated with a thick insulation foam strip ≥ 10 mm; it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final floor covering.
- For side lengths > 8 meters, a double edge insulation foam strip must be installed.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- The product develops heat during the setting process.
- The use of pouring trestles is not permitted.
- In case of use of large-format strip parquet (> 30 cm) or solid parquet with a high risk of dimensional change is to be laid and if no MS adhesive (weber.floor 4830) or if no 2-comp. PU adhesive (e.g. weber.floor 4838) is used, the 2-comp. epoxy primer weber.floor 4712 (EC 1) must be applied as an intermediate coat.
- In case of rising damp, apply 2 coats of epoxy resin as vapour-barrier, e.g. weber. floor 4712 (EC 1) directly onto the concrete substrate with silica sand spreading over the fresh second coat.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing, pumping and application.