weber.floor 4345Product formerly named: maxit plan 445
Quick-drying and fiber-reinforced cement-based flow screed for thicknesses 30 - 90 mm in residential and commercial constructions (CT-C20-F5)
up to 5.2 liters / 40 kg
The product can be stored for at least 9 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4345 is used in residential and commercial constructions whenever a cement-based flow screed is required in combination with early covering maturity for laying flooring materials.
As bonded screed, unbonded screed on separating membrane, floating screed on insulation boards or on hollow space floors/raised floors.
For use indoors.
- CE marking: CT - C20 - F5 (EN 13813)
- flow-grade and very good levelling property
- early open to foot traffic after 24 hours
- early ready for overlay with floorings after 5 - 14 days
- allows surfaces of up to 50 m² without joints
- provides smooth surfaces
- class A 1 (reaction to fire): non-combustible
- Comply with the national standards and/or guidelines relating to laying works of cement screeds. If not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- High temperatures shorten, lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- For use on all floating constructions, roll out a separating membrane, for ex. a polyethylenecoated natron kraft paper or a PE foil.
- Furthermore, all walls and upstands (pillars, columns etc.) within the floor should be separated from the floor construction with an insulation foam strip (thickness ≥ 10 mm); it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final covering.
- Surfaces of up to 50 m² without joints can be installed with a maximum side length of 10 meters and a ratio between length and width of 2 : 1.
- Arrange dummy joints for special structural features and special room geometry, i.e wall entry points, doorways, wall recesses.
- Take over existing movement joints.
- Cut dummy joints after 48 hours.
- Grind the screed within 3 days after application to speed up drying.
- The final surface must receive a covering, and is not allowed to be left without.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use outdoors.
- When used in wet-duty rooms, special measures for waterproofing should be taken, for ex. with the 1-comp. flexible cement-based waterproofing slurry weber.tec 824 or the 2-comp. waterproofing and tile adhesive weber.xerm 844 (waterproofing bonded layers).
- Minimal screed thickness: 30 mm (when used as bonded screed)
- Minimal screed thickness: 40 mm (when used on separating membrane)
- Minimal screed thickness: 45 mm (when used on insulation boards)
- Maximal screed thickness: in all cases 60 mm, except 90 mm on insulation boards
- The use of pouring trestles is not permitted.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.