max. 9 liters/15 kg
The product can be stored for at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4515 is used as general height compensation on floors in new buildings and for the renovation sector. As height compensation over pipes on floors in residential and commercial constructions.
As levelling on wooden beam ceilings.
For reprofiling of concrete slabs.
For use indoors.
- low weight
- can be used for easy construction site operations
- can be used in high-layer thicknesses
- can be mixed and pumped by machine
- easy processing
- Comply with the standards and/or national guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- In case of permanent and high formation of water damp below ceiling (e.g. in industrial kitchens) appropriate waterproofing must be installed on its underside.
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand.
- All walls and upstands (pillars, columns, etc.) within the floor should be separated from the floor construction with an insulation foam strip (thickness ≥ 10 mm); it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final floor covering.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use as drainage layer and do not cover with tiles or other floorings.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing, pumping and application.