approx. 16 liters / 200 liter bag
The product can be stored at least 6 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4520 is used for use in residential and commercial constructions) and for renovation of old buildings. As general height compensation over pipes on floors. As levelling on wooden beam ceilings. For reprofiling of flat roofs and concrete foundation slabs. As height compensation of stores. As sloped insulating layer. For use indoors and outdoors.
- very low weight
- can be walked on and covered with screed after approx. 1 hour
- can be used in different thicknesses 3 - 25 cm
- high laying performance
- can be mixed and pumped by machine
- plastic consistency
- low compressibility
- high thermal insulation property
- Comply with the standards and/or national guidelines relating to levelling works of floors. If not issued, and if necessary, request technical advice.
- Assess the levelling requirements beforehand. Take into consideration that the compressibility of weber.floor 4520 is approx. 10%.
- In case of permanent and high formation of water damp below ceilings (e.g. in industrial kitchens) an appropriate waterproofing must be installed on its underside.
- All walls and upstands (pillars, columns etc.) within the floor should be separated from the floor construction with an insulation foam strip (thickness ≥ 10 mm); it must reach downwards from the substrate up to the upper edge of the final floor covering.
- In case of doubt regarding application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use as drainage layer and do not cover with tiles or other floorings.
- The compressibility of weber.floor 4520 must not exceed 3 mm for a 15 cm-installation thickness.
- This figure must be considered for determining the right material consumption and also the right thickness of the screed applied on top of weber.floor 4520.
- In case of mineral wool insulation boards (as supplementary insulation material) roll out a separating membrane on weber.floor 4520.
- The product develops heat during setting process.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing, pumping and application.