weber.therm 301Product formerly named: maxit multi 285
Mineral bonding and reinforcing mortar within Etics weber.therm A 200, B 100 and AK 500/BK 500 - Renovation mortar for old load-bearing renders
4 mm - 7 mm
approx. 7.5 liters / 30 kg
The material can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if stored dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.therm 301 is used as thick-layer, mineral bonding and reinforcing mortar within the Etics (external thermal composite systems) weber.therm A 200, B 100 and AK 500/BK 500.
Also for use as renovation mortar for old load-bearing renders.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- thick-layer, mineral bonding and reinforcing mortar
- provides a high-performance reinforcement layer in combination with weber.therm reinforcement fabrics
- high bonding strength
- excellent workability properties
- best suited for mechanical application
- for use as bonding and reinforcing mortar within Etics weber.therm A 200, B 100 and AK 500/BK 500
- also for use on old load-bearing renders (outdoors and indoors)
- Protect the fresh mortar from too quick water evaporation, for ensuring an optimal hardening.
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the mortar. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- For full information related to all application details, like assembly of boards, dowelling works, reinforcement of corners, assembly of profiles, socket parts etc., refer to the Weber installation instructions of the specific Etics and/or request technical advice.