weber.therm 304Product formerly named: maxit multi 290 E
Thick-layer, lightweight bonding and reinforcing mortar within Etics weber.therm B 100
5 mm - 8 mm
approx. 7.5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.therm 304 is used as thick-layer and lightweight bonding and reinforcing mortar within the Etics (external thermal insulation composite system) weber.therm B 100.
This system consists of following components: polystyrene insulation boards weber.therm EPS, bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 304, dowels weber.therm, woven mesh weber.therm 310 and mineral overlay render (finish top coats) according to EN 998-1 or organic ones according to EN 15824.
Also, as renovation mortar for old load-bearing renders.
For outdoors and indoors.
- thick-layer, stable and mineral bonding and reinforcing mortar
- can also be used to overcoat old load-bearing renders
- high bonding strength
- excellent workability properties
- high yield
- high application safety
- for use as bonding and reinforcing mortar within Etics weber.therm B 100
- also for use on old load-bearing renders (outdoors and indoors)
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the mortar. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- Protect the fresh mortar from too quick water evaporation, for ensuring an optimal hardening.
- weber.therm 304 is suited in case of use on old renders with dispersion paints on top, organic renders and cracked old facades; in case of critical substrates carry out tensile adhesion tests (pull-off tests).
- In case of dowelled systems (usually old buildings), observe the specified dowel arrangement.
- If a lime or lime-cement render has been applied beforehand, the render machine and the hoses (if necessary, the dry conveyor system, too) must be thoroughly cleaned.
- For full information related to all application details, like assembly of boards, dowelling works, reinforcement of corners, assembly of profiles, socket parts, etc., refer to the Weber installation instructions of the Etics and/or request technical advice.