weber.therm 309Product formerly named: maxit multi 272
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.therm 309 is used as bonding mortar for polystyrene or mineral wool insulation boards on non-mineral substrateswithin the Etics (external thermal insulation composite systems) weber.therm A 200, B 100 and B 200 with panels/boards (with official approval Z-33.47-836).
For use outdoors.
- high bonding strength
- for use as bonding mortar for polystyrene or mineral wool insulation boards on non-mineral substrates within Etics weber.therm A 200, B 100 and B 200
- With the exception of weber.therm 370, do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C
- Limits of use: weber.therm 309 is not suitable for bonding the insulation boards weber.therm EPS speedy.
- Under normal conditions (+20 °C/65% relative humidity rate) and depending on the thickness the drying time is approx. 24 - 48 hours; at lower temperatures and higher humidity rates, a drying time of several days may be necessary.
- Maximum moisture content of wooden panels: 12.5% by weight
- For full information related to all application details, like assembly of boards, dowelling works, reinforcement of corners, assembly of profiles, socket parts, etc., refer to the Weber installation instructions of the specific Etics and/or request technical advice.