weber.therm 370Product formerly named: maxit multi 275
approx. 6.5 liters / 30 kg
The product can be stored for up to 6 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.therm 370 is used as bonding mortar within the Etics (external thermal composite systems) weber.therm AK 500 and BK 500.
For bonding of ceramic coverings and clinker brick slips on low-porosity substrates, such as bitumen waterproofing coatings or dense concrete surfaces within the pre-said Etics.
Within the system weber.therm AK 500: use as bonding mortar for mineral lamella wool insulation boards weber.therm MW Facade on concrete, in combination with following components: dowels weber.therm, bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 300/301 + woven mesh weber.therm 310 and combination of ceramic coverings or/clinker brick slips and mineral overlay renders (as finish top coats).
Within the system weber.therm BK 500: use as bonding mortar for ceramic coverings or clinker brick slips on top of the reinforced mortar weber.therm 300/301 + woven mesh weber.therm 310 (over polystyrene insulation boards weber.therm EPS 031 Facade or 035 Facade) in combination with the grout mortar weber.therm 371 UNI/371 EF or 371 SF.
Also, as adhesive for mineral wool insulation boards on ceilings.
Furthermore, as adhesive for insulation boards on facade socket parts and old well-adhering bitumen coatings in earth-contacting basement walls.
For use outdoors.
- high bonding strength
- long-term and frost-resistant bonding
- for use as bonding mortar for ceramic coverings within Etics weber.therm AK 500 and BK 500 on low-porosity substrates
- As cement-based thin-bed adhesive mortar, weber.therm 370 is characterized by an extremely high bonding strength and elasticity; therefore it is particularly dedicated for the bonding of ceramic claddings on Etics.
- The joint surface should be at least 6% of the facade surface.
- After bonding of ceramic claddings on Etics, use the mineral grout mortars weber.therm 371 EF or 371 UNI (for use with pointing trowel) or 371 SF (for use with hard rubber board) for jointing works of ceramic claddings on facing masonry or facing brickwork (e.g. clinker brick slips).
- After hardening, it is weather-resistant, frost-proof and highly water-repellent. The surface of joints per m2 should be at least 6% of the total surface.
- Specifications for ceramic coverings and clinker brick slips: resistance to frost (EN 202), individual surface of ceramic coverings ≤ 0.09 m2 with a length of max. 30 cm and thickness of max. 15 mm, pore radius > 0.2 μm, pore volume of 20 mm3/g, water absorption ≤ 6.0% (EN ISO 10 545-3) when using the polystyrene insulation boards weber.therm EPS Facade and ≤ 3% when using the mineral wool insulation boards weber.therm MW Facade.
- Black or very dark ceramic claddings/clinker brick slips are not suitable.
- For full information related to all application details, like assembly of boards, dowelling works, reinforcement of corners, assembly of profiles, socket parts, etc., refer to the Weber installation instructions of both specific Etics and/or request technical advice.