5 mm - 8 mm
approx. 8 liters / 20 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.therm 307 is used for use as bonding and reinforcing mortar within the Etics (external thermal insulation composite systems) weber.therm A 150, consisting of following components: mineral insulation boards weber.therm MD 045 Facade, dowels weber.therm, bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 307 + woven mesh weber.therm 310 and Weber thin-layer mineral overlay render (finish top coat) according to EN 998-1.
Also, as bonding and reinforcing mortar on new or old internal walls and soffits within the weber.therm internal thermal insulation system, with following components: mineral insulation boards weber.therm MD 42, bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 307 + woven mesh weber.therm 310 and Weber thin-layer mineral overlay render (finish top coat) according to EN 998-1. In this case, it is dedicated for the thermal insulation improvement of old and new internal walls and soffits. Thanks to its optimal features (open to water vapour diffusion and capillary active) the use of a vapour-tight membrane is not necessary.
Furthermore, for use on old load-bearing renders.
For use outdoors and indoors.
- thick-layer, mineral bonding and reinforcing mortar
- provides a high-performance reinforcement layer in combination with weber.therm reinforcement fabrics
- purely mineral
- high bonding strength
- high yield
- extremely lightweight
- suited for float finishing
- highly safe and easy application
- for use as bonding and reinforcing mortar within Etics weber.therm A 150 and weber.therm internal thermal insulation system
- also for use on old load-bearing renders (outdoors and indoors)
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the mortar. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- Protect the fresh mortar from too quick water evaporation, for ensuring an optimal hardening.
- Limits of use: only thin-layer mineral overlay renders (top coats) can be applied on top of weber.therm 307.
- For full information related to all application details, like assembly of boards, dowelling works, reinforcement of corners, assembly of profiles, socket parts etc. request technical advice. For full information related to all application details, like assembly of boards, dowelling works, reinforcement of corners, assembly of profiles, socket parts, etc., refer to the Weber installation instructions of the specific Etics and/or request technical advice.