weber.therm plus ultra
natural white and grey
5 mm - 8 mm
approx. 8 liters / 30 k
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.therm plus ultra is used as thick-layer, mineral bonding and reinforcing mortar within the high-performance Etics (external thermal insulation composite system) weber.therm plus ultra.
The system consists of the phenolic insulation board weber.therm RS 021 plus ultra and a mineral overlay render (EN 998-1) or organic overlay render (EN 15824).
Particularly suitable for the facade insulation of buildings where a slim system structure is required.
Also used for the thermal insulation improvement of old and new facade walls and/or soffits.
Furthermore, convenient for the renovation of damaged and cracked new and old facades.
For use outdoors.
- thick-layer and stable reinforcement layer
- provides a high-performance reinforcement layer in combination with weber.therm reinforcement fabrics
- optimal tension distribution
- high bonding strength
- excellent workability
- best suited for mechanical application
- for use as bonding and reinforcing mortar within high-performance Etics weber.therm plus ultra
- particularly dedicated for high-performance insulation boards
- also for use onto old load-bearing renders
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice.
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the mortar. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- Protect the fresh mortar from too quick water evaporation, for ensuring an optimal hardening.
- Limits of use: do not use weber.therm plus ultra for bonding insulation boards on low-grip and non-absorbent substrates (dense and smooth surfaces, e.g. concrete and clinker); in this case we recommend the special cement-based bonding mortar weber.therm 370.
- Allowed substrates: concrete and masonry
- For full information related to all application details, like assembly of boards, dowelling works, reinforcement of corners, assembly of profiles, socket parts, etc. request technical advice.