weber.fug 877Product formerly named: CERINOL Flex
weber.fug 877 is a water-repellent multi-use grout for all common wall and floor tiles with joint width 2 - 20 mm according to EN 13888.
High-grade cement, selected fillers, lightfast pigments
Fields of application
As multi-use and flexible grout for use in wet-duty areas, damp areas, permanently wet premises (shower rooms and balconies/terraces) and on heated screeds. For wall and floor ceramics, mosaic, stoneware facing quarter bricks, porcelain stoneware, stoneware, earthenware, split tiles and deformation-resistant artificial stone slabs. For indoors and outdoors.
- class CG 2 WA – CG: cement-based grout – 2 WA: low water absorption (W) and high abrasion resistance (A)
- for indoors and outdoors
- for walls and floors
- can be used for narrow and wide joints (width 2 - 20 mm)
- suited on underfloor heating
- quickly open to pedestrian traffic
- excellent adhesion to joint sides
- watertight and resistant to freeze thaw cycling
- high filling grade
- comfortable processing properties
- certified by Det Norske Veritas for use on American cruise ships