weber.rep 752Product formerly named: CERINOL ES 4
Concrete replacement PCC 4 mm
weber.rep 752 is a hydraulically-setting and factory-mixed dry mortar according to EN 1504-3. It also fulfils the requirements for PCC I mortars according to the German specifications TL BE-PCC of ZTV ING (Additional Technical Terms of Contract and Guidelines for Civil Engineering Works). With official approval (Germany).
10 mm - 40 mm
max. 2.5 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry.
Fields of application
weber.rep 752 is used as concrete replacement, surfacing and levelling mortar for horizontal, slightly inclined surfaces subject to dynamic mechanical loads. Also for increasing the concrete coverage of the reinforcement. Suited for bridge decks, engineering structures, parking car decks, production areas etc. For indoors and outdoors.
- high resistance to frost and de-icing salts
- very high mechanical strengths
- excellent bonding strength
- low shrinkage and low tensions when hardening
- good water retention capacity
- grain size 0 - 4 mm
- low water / cement value
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +20 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 70%.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.