weber.mix 682Product formerly named: maxit.ton 911
basalt, grey, sand
The product can be stored up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.mix 682 is used for grouting natural paving stones, both for old and new pavings, concrete blocks, slabs and clinker pavements. For use in joints in a width of ≥3 mm and a depth of 30 mm. In case of higher loads, the stones should be laid in the bedding material at least at ¾. Under no circumstances can a needs-based substructure of the paving can be dispensed with. In addition to grouting slabs and clinker pavements, the grout is particularly suitable for lightcoloured, highly absorbent and ferrous natural stones (e.g granite and gneiss) as well as for light car traffic loads (for ex. residential garage entrances). For use outdoors.
- with official test certificate
- high water permeability
- resistant to frost and de-icing salts
- resistant to UV rays
- easy application
- available in 3 different colours
- for use outdoors
- When used as grout for paving stones, it should be noted that due to the binding agent, a thin film is drawn over the grouted stones, which intensively highlights the stone colour and provides additional protection. This film does not yellow and disappears within 4 - 12 months depending on thickness and mechanical loads.
- Due to its consistency, the mortar is also particularly suitable for use in vertical joints.
- After hardening (7 days), grouted surfaces can be cleaned with a high-pressure cleaner.
- In case of extremely light or black types of stones (quarry slate slabs or similar) pre-wet before grouting in order to observe if their surface will change. If in doubt, carry out a test on a trial surface.
- Observe the prevailing regulations relating to the installation of pavements and the recommendations of the stone manufacturers.