weber.mix 614Product formerly named: maxit mur 956
14.5% - 16%, depending on production site and required consistency
The product can be stored up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.mix 614 is used as masonry mortar for the restoration of historic masonry and natural stone masonry. Also for the new construction with ecological wall-building materials in gardening and landscaping works. Furthermore, for use in the renovation of listed masonries. Can also be used in the renovation of historic masonries, using the dry process. For facing masonries and facing brickwork. For use indoors.
- easy application due to its trass content
- smooth consistency
- nearly excludes all risks of lime efflorescence
- high yield
- compressive strength 2.5 N/mm2 - class M 2.5 (EN 998-2) or NM II (DIN 18550)
- for use indoors
- The evenness of the substrate must comply with the allowed tolerances (variations) defined by the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 1053 ”Masonry”). If necessary, take the appropriate remedial measures for levelling unsuitable substrates; if in doubt, request technical advice.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C - ≤ +30 °C
- The use of antifreeze agents and de-icing salts is not permitted.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.