weber.mix 615Product formerly named: maxit mur 958
14% -18%, depends on production site and required consistency.
The product can be stored up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.mix 615 is used as masonry mortar for natural stone masonries (for ex. sandstone, granite, basalt, limestone offcuts etc.) and for masonry works with high static loads. Also for jointing works. For residential buildings, traffic structures and stone constructions in gardening and landscaping works.
- easy application due to its trass content
- smooth consistency
- largely excludes the risk of lime efflorescence
- high yield
- compressive strength 10N/mm2 - class M 10 (EN 998-2) or NM III (DIN 18550)
- The evenness of the substrate must comply with the allowed tolerances (variations) defined by the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 1053 “Masonry”). If necessary, take the appropriate remedial measures for levelling unsuitable substrates; if in doubt, request technical advice.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C - ≤ +30 °C
- The use of antifreeze agents and de-icing salts is not permitted.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.