weber.mix 617Product formerly named: maxit mur 900
26% - 32%, depending on production site and required consistency
The product can be stored up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.mix 617 is used for assembling plane masonry stonework (precision-calibrated blocks) with high shear strength. Also convenient for gluing plane lime sandstones.
- high bonding strength
- high yield
- largest grain size 2 mm
- Observe the recommendations of the stone manufacturers.
- Refer to the national standards and/or guidelines (for ex. DIN 18 550). If not issued and if requested, request technical advice.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: ≥ +5 °C - ≤ +30 °C.
- The use of antifreeze agents and de-icing salts is not permitted.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.