weber.mix 664Product formerly named: maxit mur 960
For laying factory natural stone slabs, polygonal slabs and paving stones in thick-bed method
12 mm - 40 mm
10.5% - 14%, depending on production site and required consistency
The product can be stored up to 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.mix 664 is used for the laying of natural stone slabs, polygonal slabs as well as paving stones, using the thick-bed method. For use in residential and commercial constructions as well as in stones constructions in garden and landscaping works. For use indoors and outdoors.
- reduced risk of lime efflorescence
- contains trass
- optimum stability
- grain size 0 - 4 mm
- compressive strength 10 N/mm²: class M 10 (EN 998-2) or NM III (DIN 18550)
- for indoors and outdoors
- All characteristics mentioned in this data sheet are based on a temperature of +23 °C without draught and a relative humidity rate of 50%.
- High temperatures and low humidity rates accelerate, low temperatures and high humidity rates delay the drying process.
- Temperature of air, materials and substrate during application and drying: +5 °C - ≤ +30 °C
- Do not process already stiffened material.
- For the installation of natural or artificial stone slabs, observe the prevailing installation recommendations of the manufacturer. If in doubt, carry out a test on a trial area.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.