Lightweight bonding and reinforcing mortar
weber.therm 307 is a factory-mixed, mineral dry mortar according to EN 998-1.
Cement, white lime hydrate, classified mineral aggregates, mineral lightweight aggregates, hydrophobing agents, additives for better workability and adhesion to substrate (underlay render).
Fields of application
Also as bonding and reinforcing mortar within the Weber internal insulation system (weber.Innendämmsystem) for interior use. This system consists of the mineral insulation boards weber.therm MD 042, the bonding and reinforcing mortar weber.therm 307, the woven mesh weber.therm 310 or weber.sys 987 and Weber thin-layer mineral overlay renders (finish top coats) according to EN-998-1 or Weber paints with good permeability to water vapour. Can be also used on old load-bearing renders (indoors and outdoors). Furthermore, suitable on new facades and damaged/or cracked old facades within the Etics weber.therm A 150.
- thick-layer, mineral bonding and reinforcing mortar
- provides a high-performance reinforcement layer for the pre-said Etics in combination with the weber.therm reinforcement fabrics
- can also be used to overcoat old load-bearing renders
- purely mineral
- high bonding strength
- high yield
- extremely lightweight
- suited for float finishing
- highly safe and easy application