weber.floor 4640 Outdoor RepFlow
The revolution of deadlines in construction
- very rapid and economical application with the screed pump weber.floor MixMobil
- for use indoors and outdoors
- concrete replacement mortar (EN 1504-3 R4) and levelling compound (CT-C50-F7-AR1) in one product
- very high resistance to de-icing salts
First pumpable and flow-grade concrete replacement mortar; valuable problem solver for time-critical construction sites
With weber.floor 4640 Outdoor RepFlow Saint-Gobain Weber offers the first flow-grade concrete replacement mortar, which can be processed with modern pump technology. This allows large areas to be placed in just a few hours - an invaluable advantage for time-critical or delayed construction projects.
The pumpable and flow-grade weber.floor 4640 Outdoor RepFlow is pumped by hose from the Weber Mixmobil or a silo directly to the job site, where it is poured while standing and levelled with a wobbling bar. Compared with conventional flooring works, this technology can save up to 90% of the time and staff.
Also for use outdoors
The product is rated in the highest class R4 according to EN 1504-3 and is thus suitable for static-relevant requirements according to the European standard.
weber.floor 4640 Outdoor RepFlow is not only a high-quality concrete replacement mortar, but can also be used as a levelling compound (CT-C50-F7-AR1) for thicknesses of 10 - 80 mm on concrete substrates. It can be coated or used as final wear layer in case of medium loads. Due to its high resistance to frost and de-icing salts, it is suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
Documents and brochures
- Brochure Perspectives 2022 (PDF - 3,88 MB) Download • Send
- Brochure Floor systems for industrial plants (PDF - 13,45 MB) Download • Send
- Brochure Revolution in der Bauzeit - weber.floor 4640 (PDF - 1,32 MB) Download • Send
- Brochure Moguls slopes? Not with us. - weber.floor 4640 Outdoor RepFlow (PDF - 1,3 MB) Download • Send
- Betonersatz auf waagerechten Flächen (PDF - 126,5 KB) Download • Send
- Zementgebundener Ausgleich feuchtebeaufschlagter Flächen im Innen- und Außenbereich (PDF - 104,67 KB) Download • Send