weber.pas kip KProduct formerly named: maxit kip K
1.0 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm
white and other colours upon request
1.0 mm - 2.0 mm
The product can be stored at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging, if kept protected from direct sunlight and frost-free (at temperatures between +5 °C and +30 °C).
Fields of application
weber.pas kip K is used as a pasty (wet form) and water vapour-permeable lime plaster for indoors, the product stands out by its rapid and easy application. As overlay render (top coat) on all load-bearing, mineral underlay renders weber.dur. Also on load-bearing organic underlay renders.
- easy application
- resistant to high mechanical loads
- creates a healthy living climate thanks to its water vapour permeability
- decorative floated finish with a grain-to-grain texture
- for use indoors
- Comply with the national guidelines and/or standards (for ex. DIN 18550); if not issued and if necessary, request technical advice
- The consumption figures mentioned in this document refer to the minimum layer thickness of the render. Due to specific substrates and application variations the consumption might vary. Exact consumption must be determined on a job site mock-up (trial area).
- Adjacent building parts must be separated from the built-in render system.
- After drying the render colour might vary due to natural deviations of raw materials, render structure as well as application and drying conditions. For the same reasons the render colour might deviate from the Weber dry sample or colour chart. Colour variations cannot be considered as quality loss or as justified claim.
- If possible, order the whole material quantity for the building site in one. If any buckets with different batch numbers, mix them with one another.