In shipbuilding, the demand for fast-drying and lightweight products remains high. Weber offers new and individual solutions for the special features of shipbuilding, both for flooring and tile fixing.
Weber Marine products
Safe ground under your feet - even on the high seas
The decisive advantages of our marine solutions lie in their quick installation and rapid access to pedestrian traffic. Weber floor products are pumpable, which considerably reduces the installation time. For example, 300 - 500 m² of levelling compound can be applied per hour, after 1 - 3 hours the surface can already be walked on and after 1 - 3 days it can be covered with the top ceramic layer.
Floors on ships or offshore platforms are subject to extreme loads due to impacts, vibrations and shocks. They are built on special subfloors that can withstand these stresses. Our marine products are adapted to such situations and are particularly flexible. From cabins to dining halls, washrooms to swimming pools, Weber tile products are suitable for all water impact classes.
We supply a wide range of functional and long-lasting tiling and flooring systems for the marine and offshore industry. Our high-performance systems offer solutions for optimal fire protection. The Weber Marine products offer all-round solutions from sound-insulating constructions to high-quality levelling compounds.
Everything at a glance:
Declarations of conformity
- Declaration of conformity DoC System weber.tec 822 and weber.xerm 847 (PDF - 1,19 MB) Download • Send
- Declaration of conformity DoC System Fliese mineralisch (PDF - 49,45 KB) Download • Send
- Declaration of conformity DoC weber.floor 4716 (PDF - 47,78 KB) Download • Send
- Declaration of conformity DoC weber.floor 4712 (PDF - 47,79 KB) Download • Send
- MEDB certificate Certificate MEDB000068C module B (PDF - 257,21 KB) Download • Send
- MEDD certificate Certificate MEDD0000088 module D (PDF - 99,17 KB) Download • Send
- MEDD certificate MEDD0000088 Rev 15 (PDF - 85,04 KB) Download • Send
- MEDD certificate MEDD000020M (PDF - 247,72 KB) Download • Send