Cement-based levelling mortar for thicknesses 1 - 50 mm, with very quick covering maturity
5.5 7.0 liters / 25 kg
The product can be stored for at least 12 months in its original unopened packaging if kept dry and protected from moisture.
Fields of application
weber.floor 4040 is used as multi-use levelling mortar for a wide range of floor substrates via manual or mechanical application. It can be used in a trowel consistency to form slopes, ramps and to fill recesses and in a flow-grade consistency to level small areas. The material is installed manually as bonded system (i.e. with primer) on different substrates and forms a load-bearing substrate for all common floor coverings.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C30 – F7 (EN 13813)
- non-sag or flow-grade consistency
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529) when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under flooring materials
- early open to foot traffic
- early ready for overlay with flooring materials
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- high yield
- Higher temperatures shorten, whilst lower temperatures extend the pot life.
- In case of doubt regardthe ing application, substrate or special structural features, request technical advice.
- Limits of use: do not use on mastic asphalt, on timber planks, chipboards and floating constructions (on separating membranes or on insulation boards).
- In case of application outdoors special measures for waterproofing should be taken, e.g. with weber.tec Superflex D 2 or weber.xerm 844 (bonded waterproofing layers).
- The mortar is not selflevelling, even when mixed in flowgrade consistency.
- Do not add any foreign substances during mixing and application.