weber.floor 4040 is a factory-mixed, cement-based and polymer-modified levelling underlay for floors.
Fields of application
As multi-use levelling mortar for a wide range of floor substrates via manual or mechanical application. It can be used in a trowel consistency to form slopes, ramps and to fill recesses and in a flow-grade consistency to level small areas. The material is installed manually as bonded system (i.e. with primer) on different substrates and forms a load-bearing substrate for all common floor coverings.
For use indoors and outdoors.
- EMICODE EC 1 Plus: very low emission of volatile substances
- CE marking: CT – C30 – F7 (EN 13813)
- non-sag or flow-grade consistency
- resistant under chair castors (in accordance with EN 12529) when used in a layer thickness ≥ 2 mm under flooring materials
- early open to foot traffic
- early ready for overlay with flooring materials
- suitable for heated floor constructions
- high yield